My First Shopping Experience at ZALORA + DISCOUNT CODE!

9 January 2017



One of the many things that makes an avid shopper like me excited is waiting for their package to arrive.



Shopping online indeed is easier and convenient. Why? Because you no longer have to go through crazy traffic and join the huge crowd in the malls. You are just a few clicks away and in 3 days (or maximum of 5 days), your order will be delivered to your door. Quick and hassle-free right? 

During the last week of December, I tried shopping at Zalora and what is it, you ask? (Well, I doubt if you haven't heard of this shop) Basically, Zalora is an online shop that offers wide array of products from clothing, shoes, accessories, cosmetics, and much more.

My very first shopping experience at Zalora was truly effortless and by far, the best shopping destination for me.  Let me tell you why:

I visited their site to know what the hype is all about and I immediately subscribed to their newsletter because the "Get P300 off" made me do it haha! I took advantage of that little discount and downloaded their app on my phone so I can have easy access to their shop. Later, I received a notification telling me that I have a 15% off on my first purchase. Can you believe that? 2 easy steps and you get rewards instantly.

So while I was deciding on what to purchase, I opened my Instagram account and bumped into a photo of Jessa Velasquez, a blogger and a brand ambassador of Zalora, sharing her discount code. "Hmm.. wow another discount!!" I told myself. Don't you just love discounts? Finally, I headed back to the Zalora app, chose a pair of sneakers  (I just thought that I need a new pair of go-to shoes), placed my order, and checked out.

Now, there are five payment methods: credit/debit card, cash on delivery, PayPal, bank transfer, and giftcard. I chose and prefer cash on delivery because it's safe and reliable. You just have to prepare the exact amount you are going to pay. The next factor, which is my favorite part of this whole experience aside from receiving my order, is the delivery. One word- UNEXPECTED. I am expecting that my package will arrive 2-3 days because I think that's the average period and also I just ordered a single product. Surprisingly, MY PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED TO ME THE NEXT DAY! It was around 9 AM and I haven't ready my payment yet.




 
Originally, my order costs P999.00 plus the P100.00 shipping fee but because of the discount code that I used, I just paid for P907. Not bad tho.

To sum it all up, my first shopping experience at Zalora was undeniably great, super easy, and I had a very fast and smooth transaction. I have nothing negative to say about them. Their site is well-organized and categorized, the site is also detailed and informative, size charts are accurate and are very helpful, you are able to track your order (unlike the other shops, where you have to consistently ask the seller when will your order arrive or if it has been shipped already), early package delivery,  and kind and approachable staffs. Also, if by chance you weren't satisfied with the product that you ordered or if it doesn't fit you well, they have a return and exchange policy. Hence, I do recommend that you shop at Zalora to discover great finds and also if you're a discount junkie, surely you are going to enjoy multiple discounts and promos there.  

On a side note, I applied to their BAP or Brand Ambassador Program and yes, this girl is now a ZALORA BRAND AMBASSADOR! So if you are planning to shop at Zalora and from the information I included, you want to avail discounts, you may subscribe to their newsletter, or download their app on your phone, or just simply use my code to get 15% off on your first purchase! Here's my voucher code: ZBAP2DUL 
Note: This code doesn't demand a minimum spend. For orders below P995.00, a P100 shipping fee will be added to your bill. free shipping fee for orders above that price. Also, if you are a fellow brand ambassador, you cannot use your own BAP code.  
 Happy Shopping!

3 comments

  1. The solution is to find a reliable and reliable Go Places Discount Code website that focuses on displaying regularly updated coupons, and they often delete expired codes and expired and unavailable offers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently discovered and like to use online discount coupons in the UK. They provide discount codes Debenhams Discount Code 20 Off and offer Amazon Discount Code discounts from the largest database of nearly 2,200 online stores in the UK.

      Delete
  2. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. كود خصم نمشي 50

    ReplyDelete