R&B PICKS

6 August 2015


Photo by: freecreatives.com | Edit by me

Since I’m in love with R&B (and pop also), I made a blog playlist that contains a lot of R&B music. (Thank you also to my friends for recommending!)
Every time I’m preparing for school, doing my girly stuffs and the last minute before leaving the house, this is the playlist I’m listening to. This also helps me whenever I’m bored or too lazy to do something, this serves as my “energy-provider”.

My blog playlist consists of 14 songs. You might want to check them out:
1. Liquor- Chris Brown
2. Bad For You- Meek Mill feat Nicki Minaj
3. Golden- Travie McCoy feat Sia
4. Hold My Hand- Jesse Glyne
5. Just For Tonight- Migos feat Chris Brown
6. Lean On- Major Lazer feat MØ & DJ Snake
7. All Eyes On You- Meek Mill feat Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj
8. Put It Up- Chris Brown feat Rihanna
9. Somebody- Natalie La Rose
10. Headlights- Robin Schulz
11. Bright- Echosmith
12. Lush Life- Zara Larsson
13. Ride or Die- Fetty Wap
14. Do It Again- Pia Mia feat Chris Brown and Tyga



Post a Comment