WHY I'M EXCITED FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

25 April 2016

Captain America: Civil War is just two days away! Are you guys excited? 
Well since Captain America and Iron Man are my favorites, well yes I am also excited! In fact, I've been waiting for this film since last year when i read an article about it. I've been tweeting and telling my friends how excited I am and that I cannot wait to watch it. 

There are so many reasons why this film is a must-watch. I gathered some of mine why I'm so thrilled to watch this epic movie. 



CAPTAIN AMERICA & IRON MAN
A much awaited film because of the flawless portrayal of Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Alright, I'll say it I'm a huge huge fan of these two- RDJ because of his funny and cool persona, it's like he's the real-life Tony Stark! And Chris Evans of course, who won't squeal for that pretty face (and fit body)? Like I said, they are my favorite Marvel heroes and I can't wait to see them again. 

#TeamIronMan vs #TeamCap

Heroes versus heroes.  
Team Cap: Cap, Bucky (his best friend), Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Hawkeye and Ant-Man. Team Iron Man: War Machine, Black Widow, Black Panther, The Vision, and Spider-Man.

FIGHT SCENES 
 nooo Iron Man! :'(
My fangirl heart. Look at this, Bucky and Cap beating Iron Man. I just can't! Surely there are other epic showdowns in the film so let's expect a lot!

NEW CHARACTERS 

 Black Panther, Crossbones (Rumlow) and (a new web-slinger) Spider-Man are some of the new characters added to their list. These three are on Iron Man's team.

SHARON CARTER
Her last name (Carter) may sound familiar. Well it's because she's Peggy Carter's niece. Peggy was Steve's first girl. Spoiler alert, I heard that Peggy is going to die in the film. SO, why did I include Sharon in my list? Well, (another spoiler alert) because Steve Rogers will(/may) be (romantically) linked to Sharon Carter/Agent 13. 

 THE FEELS
 Steve Rogers: Sorry, Tony. Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any another choice. But he's my friend. 
Tony Stark: So was I. 
Just hearing this line makes me say "Nooooo!" with a sad puppy face. I just can't, seriously. You can say that I'm overly dramatic or over acting, but I'm one of those girls who are into superheroes. Also, it hits me since my two favorite heroes will be fighting. Until now, I can't decide what team I am on. (I actually tweeted that this is one of the hardest decisions in my life. Hahaha crazy me.) 
(I told my sister that I'm going to bring a tissue roll just in case I can't contain myself)
GIFS from giphy.com 

How 'bout you? Whose side are you on? Let me know in the comments below!

Post a Comment