OUTFIT IDEAS: BROWN, GRAY, KHAKI & NUDE

20 April 2016





Four beautiful colors and tips on how to wear them!


I was inactive for weeks because 1. I’ve studied for our final examination and thankfully I’m done with this school year 2. I temporarily deleted my blog so I can focus on my exams and to revamp it and voila! New and fresh blog of mine!

This outfit post, honestly, I’ve already conceptualized it before I deleted my blog. You might wonder, “How am I going to wear this in an oven like country?”  (Actually the heat hear in the Philippines is too much. If only it’s okay to wear nothing… haha kidding! But the heat part is soo true.) Well, like they say tiis ganda or tiis porma. I’m one of those peeps who sometimes sacrifice being comfortable for their whole outfit.

I’ve chosen these colors because I often see them in social media and they are easy to pair with other stuffs.  To talk more about this sets, go on and continue reading!



N U D E
 Let’s go to a more chill and casual look. This flowy top paired with a culottes can be worn while strolling in the mall, having a coffee time with your friends and having lunch with your family. This is a comfortable look since the top has a thin fabric and is sleeveless- makes you move with ease and beat the heat!

G R A Y
If you are following me on Instagram (if not, go follow me! Let’s be friends!), this may look familiar. I wore this on our family outing. Yes, I wore a denim jacket and I was sweating! (Told ya! Looks over being comfortable!) I wore a gray loose crop top from Forever 21 and an origami shorts, but in this set, I changed the top with a ribbed sleeveless crop top.  High waist shorts so you won’t feel sticky-eewy because of sweat. I bought my denim jacket from H&M.  And of course, a pair of your favorite sneakers. Mine is Chucks so light and yes, COMFORTABLE!!

B R O W N 


Third set, you are already feeling the heat. It’s like you’re going to be cooked if you’ll wear this outside. Covered from neck down to your ankle, geez. But look on the bright side, you will look formal and chic. Since you are wearing a uneasy ensemble, you should wear a light and simple make up (But if you’re living in a not so tropical country, then go doll up). A bronzer to give your face some color plus your go-to lipstick and a little brush of mascara, you’re good to go!

K H A K I 



Khaki, so I’ve read a post where netizens are arguing about this color. Khaki is originally a shade of brown but some are classifying it as green. I’ve visited an account on Instagram and saw that all their posts contain this color and their username has a ‘khaki’ in it, soooo, yeah! Enough about those arguments. If you want to be Tumblr-ish or an Instagrammer, then you can definitely try this fit. A bomber jacket can also be paired with shorts, but I like to match it with a ripped boyfriend jeans. The shoes, yeah we all know that it is too pricey so you can wear a different pair. I just partnered it with this  Raf Simons Stan Smith because of the color. But just like I said before, you can tweak and recreate these sets. 

Four outfit sets that you can try to show off some new and fresh colors! I would love to hear your comments, so go write them in the box below!
 

Post a Comment