THINGS ON MY LIST: MIRRORLESS CAMERAS

31 May 2016

Part II of my lust list.


I was talking about nude lipsticks in the first part of this category- Things On My List. I am still finding those lippies and I posted another list of things I've been wanting to buy.

As a memory hoarder, it is a must for me to capture and record the significant events in my life. From the food I am going to try for the first time, a favorite makeup product of mine, down to a mediocre and messy flat lay. I've always wanted to post beautiful scenery, picture of myself showing my #OOTD, and all the Instagram- worthy shots. However, a crappy camera will definitely ruin the beauty and quality of it. Personally, I use my iPhone to take pictures and make adjustments to a photo. Although the image quality of an iPhone is a bit advanced compared to other phones, I still prefer to have a handy camera that will give me the best shot.

People are buying and are into mirrorless cameras these days. Because why haul a bulky DSLR when you can buy a smaller camera with the same image quality? So, what's a mirrorless camera, you ask?
According to PC Magazine :
              mirrorless camera- A digital camera that accepts different lenses. You can read the full definition here.
But if you are going to ask me, I'll say it's a DSLR camera but smaller. (I'm not good at explaining so better search the Internet haha!)

Below are some of the mirrorless camera that I found and hoping to get one. 


Blogger's note: In my previous content about the nude lipsticks, you can buy all of them if you want to. But in this post, one camera will do so.... come on! You already know that so nuff chit-chat. 
Also, the following prices are not exact and may vary. 

MIRRORLESS CAMERAS

16-55mm lens | Price range: P35,999- 45,990 
• has a tilting LCD and a built-in flash
•available in two colors: black and silver
• wireless image transfer
16-50mm lens| Price range: P24,189- 32,990 
•has a tilting LCD
• long battery life
• wireless image transfer
• available in different colors: white, black, brown, pink and mint green

16-50mm OSS lens | Price: P22,999
• has a tilting LCD and a built-in flash
• available in white and black
• wireless image transfer

15-45mm lens | Price: P20,998
15-45/55-200 | Price: P32,498
• has a tilting LCD , touch screen and a built-in flash
•available in black. white and silver

My descriptions are short and incomplete, so just check their respective websites: FUJIFILM, SONY and CANON


What cam are you planning to buy?
- I really want the two Fuji cams. I'm following some influencers on Instagram and I saw their feed. It just amazed me! But considering the price, I'm planning to get Canon EOS M10 or the SONY A5000. 

Let me know your thoughts. Send your comments below! :)


Post a Comment