Going Retro

18 January 2020


Whenever I say "I'm back after how many months" as an introduction to my posts, believe me, I also tell myself "What's new with that?". I've been MIA (again) for the past months since 1.) I am now a working girl and 2.) I find it difficult to figure out what I should post on my blog and once I got an idea, I do not know how to start the write-ups. Struggling, but still, here is an outfit post, clearly outdated, which I hope will serve the months I missed.

To simply describe my style, I always go for comfort. Hence, a shirt and a pair of unfitted jeans is what I always go for- whether I'm having the "I don't have anything to wear" crisis or I didn't plan ahead what I am going to wear.
 
Since fashion from the past is making a comeback, which is undoubtedly a blessing because of the aesthetic & relaxed inspirations, I made a way to keep up. To be honest, retro fashion, particularly in the 90s where high-waisted jeans, fanny packs, block heels, vintage shirts, and all the other good stuffs were born, was not really afar from my taste. Hence, in this outfit, i opted for a vintage Michael Jackson shirt, a wide leg pants, and block heel boots.






Let's admit it- classics will always be well-loved. I love the fact that fashion from the past eras are making a revival and a lot of fashionistas are enjoying it, even experimenting with incorporating modern styles with it. Let me ask you a question, what trends from the past you wish would come back? Share them in the comments below!

Post a Comment