LIFE LATELY: 'INACTIVE'

3 October 2015

I checked my last post, and if I'm not mistaken, it was September 10. I've been thinking and planning about what to post here and honestly, it gets very difficult because my time is divided into blogging and school, of course.

So lately, I was inactive because of schoolwork. Since it's our final term, projects are due and group activities makes the whole situation more hectic. Film making, debate, research paper, Philippine Constitution( If only you guys know how our class works during this subj), group reports and all. Unfortunately, last Wednesday, this severe cold attacked me and made me feel weak and uncomfortable (torpid too). 

I just hope that you guys can understand. I'll be posting soon as long as this sickness and school stuffs are over.

-A :)  

Post a Comment