GOODNIGHT, SWEET SOUL.

24 October 2015

    
//
Darling, why won't you shut your eyes?
Depressed? Bothered? Stressed?
Stop worrying. 

I had this quality time with my sister, wherein we're just sitting there and hunting for chill music. Suddenly, this idea came into my mind- create a new playlist.  
I was wondering what kind of playlist I am going to make. We were listening to Gnash and William Singe's cover of Hotline Bling (yeah, this song) and we were getting a little sleepy like she's starting to yawn. So I thought, why won't I make a playlist that will put you to sleep?  
So here it is. 8 tracks that will help you clear your mind and calmly put you to sleep. Turn off those lights, lie down, and plug your earphones on. 
Goodnight, sweet soul.
Photo by Cookie Crumbs Inc | Edit by me

Post a Comment