STIFF STYLE

21 October 2015

Since our finals was moved next week, I will take this chance to write another post. Photos are taken weeks (I think months) ago HAHAHA. I've been super busy and drowned in school works.
The photos were taken by my 8-year old nephew. 
 Cap: Reebok
Maybe you saw me wearing this white cap again and again. I like it so much. It's clean and it matches with everything. 
Crop top: Murashopph | Pants: JAG
I can move comfortably with this crop top. It is so thin and it is not too short or 'kinulang sa tela' . Thanks to @murashopph for this plaid crop top. Follow them on Instagram!
Ugh, I already miss my mid-length hair. I've cut short, this is the shortest chop I've done in my entire life. Seriously. 
So there you go. White cap + plaid crop top + highwaist pants = Comfy combo! 

Post a Comment