WHAT'S IN MY GIRLY KIT?

4 November 2015

Take a peek of what's inside my most precious kit :)

These are my daily essentials. I use them whenever I go outside (school, church, etc). I look like a zombie if I don't wear any make up, SERIOUSLY.
 Ever straight brazilian keratin therapy
     For my hair, I got this serum from my ate. I apply it while my hair is still wet. It makes my hair shinier and it makes it easy to brush. Especially now that my hair is shorter. Iwas tikwas! Hahaha. 
left to right- Essence Clear & Matte Makeup Oil-Fre (01 Porcelain) , Maybelline BB Stick (Natural), & Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-one Shine Free (Nude Beige)

     I use the Essence liquid foundation when I'm to lazy to put on a lot of powder. I just put it all over my face and neck and it's fine. It's not that greasy and it doesn't have a bad smell. The BB stick, I use it to cover marks and my very expensive Chanel eyebags HAHAHA. Lastly, I use Maybelline's Nude Beige powder to settle everything I've put on my face. It keeps my face fresh. NO TO OILY FACES! I use this powder everyday, my go-to buddy when I'm not in the mood to put on make-up. This powder + my fave lippy and I'm good to go! 
When buying any products like these, make sure to choose the right shade for your skin tone.

left to right- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Mascara, Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara, Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil #4 & Eyelash curler
      
Honestly, I spend minutes on my eyes and lips. Curl it, then brush some mascara and curl it again. My everyday mascara- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara, I got it from my ate and I think it's not available in stores now, I'm not sure but you can still check it. It's not messy to apply and it really makes my lashes longer. No smudges, it quickly dries up. But if you want to add a little drama to your lashes, why not try Maybelline's Hyper Curl Mascara! Also, my ate bought this for me! Yippie! It volumes more and really makes my lashes thicker. The first time that I used it, I was like "Woow! Grabe!" It's really effective! So if you want to achieve dark,long and thick lashes, try Hyper Curl! I've been into brows lately because of my friends. I just fill in my brows with Etude House's brow pencil. I chose the shade that is the same color of my brows so it will look natural and so I won't look like a drawing pad. There's also a brush on the other end and it just helps me to keep my brows in place. After applying mascara, I use my curler to finish it.
left to right- Essence Lipstick (Barely There!), Maybelline ColorShow (Plum Perfect), Ever Bilena Lip Pencil (Burgundy), Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm (Cherry) & BYS Matte Lipstick (Sassy Pants)

I actually have another lipstick, which is my favorite, but I can't find it online and I was unable to take a nice and decent picture of it so please bare with me.

*I got all these pictures online because mine was half used and some are almost empty huhu*

     Essence Barely There! I bought this vecause I was finding a nude lipstick that will look natural and that I won't look like an adult HAHAHA. I asked my friends and they said that yes, it look natural on me so I got it! My Nichido lipstick and this one are my on-the go lippies. Maybelline's Plum Perfect yes! Actually there are two shades but same name. The other one was darker. My friend also told me about this one that's why I bought it. I usually make it matte, like on my tutorial here. Sometimes, I pair my Nichido lipstick with  my Ever Bilena lip pencil to make it cleaner and more fierce. Before i apply any lipstick, I use my Nivea Lip Balm first to moisturize my lips and to avoid having chapped lips. This BYS lipstick, my best friend gave it to me on my birthday. It's my first ever neon pink lippy SERIOUSLY! I never use it, I just tried the time she gave it to me. I look like Nicki Minaj LOL! I think it's perfect for some neon parties hahaha! 

Below are the shades of my lipsticks:


Other stuffs in my kit are my contacts, my saline solution, toothbrush & toothpaste (got to keep these teeth clean!) My kit actually have two zippers so I keep all the beauty products on one side and the other stuffs on the other side :)

There you go guys! How about you? What are your daily essentials? :)

Post a Comment