SAY NO TO FOMO

6 January 2016

A BIG NO-NO!



It's 2016 and for sure a lot of events will be on your way again! Maybe this is the year that you will meet your favorite artist or band or your first ever party to attend...But wait, have you heard the word FOMO? It's the "fear of missing out". 

I have already experienced this and I felt so left out. Can you just imagine, sitting with your friends while they were talking how fun the concert was and you're just there like, "yeah, yeah..." Well 2016, better be the year that I will SAY NO TO FOMO! 

I will share some ways how I keep myself updated. First would be Social media (of course!). Before I was having a hard time asking my friends about the latest gigs and all but now, posters and invitations were scattered in my timeline! I liked some pages on Facebook and I am also following some event organizers and also social influencers. (You can follow me on Twitter if you want :) Here's my account)

Ya think newsletters would just fill your inbox with spam messages? Well better sign up for ticket site newsletters to receive notifications when there's an upcoming event! Sign up now or you'll cry later hahaha! 

You should also visit Eventbrite so you can search for events to go to and guess what? You can also sell you own tickets there! (Awesome right? clap clap) 

There are sooo many different ways to keep yourselves informed. We should avoid missing events cause for sure we're going to miss wonderful moments too! 


Post a Comment