CHRISTMAS 2015

2 January 2016

Finally over with the holidays that's why I'm back with a new post and it's about how I celebrated Christmas.

We always have two Christmas parties to attend to every year- my mom's and my dad's side. On December 24, a small party was managed by my cousin and my sister. It was our first time not to celebrate Christmas' Eve at home because the party at my mom's side was scheduled on that day. 

So the program started with a prayer, followed my dinnuh! It was too early for dinner but my aunts decided to so we can do the program without hungry tummies. Well, my tum tum wa satisfied with all the delicious foods served. Sadly, I didn't took photos of it. Huhu :( This was the only picture I have. Oh and my sister baked those cupcakes! I think I ate 4 or 5 pieces hahaha! Told ya, I was having a good time eating haha!

Simple parlor games were then played by kids and kids at heart. Everybody joined and enjoyed it. 
Everybody was wearing yellow, that's our theme color. The kids prepared a dance number and all the adults were chanting and happily watched them. Next one, GIFT GIVING!!! My favorite part!! 
After gift giving, it was time for picture taking!
 With my sister. By the way, she was my monita.
AND MY FAMBAM OFC!!



CHRISTMAS D' MILCA WAY
Each family should have a certain theme for their attire. We wore stripes that night (and again, I haven't snapped photos and I even missed taking a family picture, ughh)
 Some jamming before the party starts.
 (I've captured random photos but failed to have decent ones)

FOODIESS




Hi there sissy!

 After dinner, we played games. I was so excited that time hahaha! We played this game wherein the host gives a word that should be in a song lyrics. ("Song na may 'baby', then you can sing Baby by Justin Bieber, you should sing the part that has the word in it) T'was really really fun!


Yep, that's how I celebrated Christmas. Taking photos should be always on my list! I'll keep that in mind. 

Post a Comment