SOUL LOVIN'

22 March 2016




riding shotgun with my hair tied up in a messy bun,
oversized shirt tied in a 90s knot paired with a cut off shorts,
white chuck taylors and a yankee hat;

speakers on full blast, friends lollygagging at the back seat,
we're enjoying the cold night breeze, easy and uncrowded road, cotton candy sky;
nothing to look at except for the beauty of these wild souls. 


photo: favim.com | edited by yours truly 

I don't declutter my stuffs, sleep all day or organize my schedule whenever I have some spare time. Instead, I use it for hunting some new and fresh music. I took this opportunity so I can update a new post on my blog, and here it is!

I am not the type of person who uses their free time to 'make something out of it' like doing something really productive. It's my time to get away from all those paper works, school stuffs, chores and things that will freak and stress me out.  

I just want to share this playlist to you guys. I gathered few tracks that effectively soothes me. These are the tracks that I want to listen to when I want to surround myself with nothing except the invisible notes hanging around me. You know those times, when you're driving alone and you just want to have a great escape? Or, or, when you're in your room and you want to loosen up a bit. 

8 soul tracks that will calm your wild soul - enjoy!

 


Post a Comment