AN OPEN LETTER TO MY BEST FRIEND

24 February 2016

 I didn't pick you because you're the most beautiful but because you're my favorite -
You're crazy, annoying, funny, snobby, sweet, stupid.. I'M RUNNING OUT OF ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE YOU! Let me just say that the good and crappy things were mixed together and yep, that's you. 

You have received a lot of letters from me, you even insulted my penmanship. But dear, I want you to appreciate this. You can't keep it but at least I did something different. 

Although I haven't seen you in a while, I want you to know that I really miss you. We're not together every weekend but I know that we both understand the situation since we are in different schools. Just remember your promise, you'll have as many friends as you want but you will only have me as your best friend. Am I selfish? Am I possessive? Maybe. But I just want you to keep that promise.

Dear, our friendship have been a roller coaster of journey- there's the ups and downs, thrilling parts and so much more- but I am so glad that you were with me along the ride. I am so lucky to have you because you understand and can handle all these weird and crappy things I do.  And I think that what makes our friendship strong and perfect, because we have the same level of craziness.

We're still young and we have a lot to accomplish together- achieving our #bodygoals, having trips around the world, night drives, and gosh! Thinking of things to do makes me so excited! We'll do it in the future right?

I may sound stupid, but I still want you by my side even if we're married. You know? Growing old together, sitting on our rocking chairs and looking back at all the troubles we did together. 

Just stay the same no matter what okay? I may be prettier than you but I will always accept you. I will always support and be there for you, come what may. You have given me so much that is beyond what I've asked for. I'm not the sweetest best friend, well I'm not really sweet. Saying sweet stuffs isn't my style that's why I suck at putting all these together, but hey! I know this will make you happy! 

Your bestie






Post a Comment