LIFE UPDATE

11 September 2016

 Photo via Pinterest
I've been tracking my 'life lately' posts and I realized I'm not emphasizing it anymore. That is why, I'll be updating you, yes you my lovely readers, in this post.
Let's get things started here.


 I've been slightly busy with school these past few weeks although classes have just started. Just a little trivia, I'm taking psychology and I didn't expect that this course will be flooded with lots of research works. This semester (I'm in my third year now) I have two major subjects that require a research paper as our final output-and I still have two more psychology subjects that I have to pass a research paper, too. All in all, I will be having 4 ( + 1, so 5, for our sociology class) research works this semester! I am already expecting that this semester will be a long and exhausting journey. However, I am glad that I have a Computer class which teaches us basic HTML and the current trends.Hopefully, I can apply it to my blog whenever I want to tweak something especially in my theme. Some downloadable themes doesn't offer my ideal design so I exert time and great effort to complete the whole thing. 

Enough of my school ranting, I want to share something that is related to my blog. I've been thinking about this yet dilemmas are already on its way! I want to focus more on my outfit posts. In that category, I am always sharing some tips and style equations. I want to create contents that I personally styled- in short, content that shows ME (the blogger herself) wearing that certain getup. However, here's the problemos: First, I don't have a camera yet. I've been using my phone for taking my pictures for some time now but if we're going to talk about quality it would not pass beyond the average level. I was about to purchase one but I decided to switch to a new phone. Second, if I don't have any professional camera, might as well hire a photographer, a freelance maybe? I also thought of approaching some of my OC friends but I don't think they are up to some shenanigans like that. Third, if ever I get the chance of finding the right photographer, I don't think it would be a go-go since I have strict parents, they won't allow me to go most especially with someone they do not know. Last (I think?), if I'm not going to ponder about these complications, I have my siblings- wait my, crazy younger siblings. So case closed, I should really worry about these things in order for me to build a more reader-attracting blog. 

 I'm going to cut my "grumbling segment". I don't want to share the heavy feeling with you guys. I want to share something that you would also enjoy! 

I'm planning to create a portfolio where I'm going to share all my works. During my vacation, I got some messages and requests from people who are asking for a blog header, blog favicon, and such. I'm just expanding my works, soo if you're looking for a freelance designer, we can talk about that! You can directly e-mail me at milcangel@yahoo.com and I'll be enthusiastic to work with you! 

Additionally, here are my favorite songs for this month!
*I've added the first two songs to my blog playlist. :)

How about you guys? What's keeping you busy lately? Mind telling me in the comments, yes? :)

Post a Comment