Denim Addicted

6 October 2016

Sticking to the usual isn't always a good idea, that's why I tried to complicate my style a little. As we all know, denim can be paired with almost everything but there are certain rules.But fret not because fashion rules should be broken! 


Like I've mentioned before in my older posts, I am one of those girls whose style are very straightforward, comfortable and laid-back. I prefer the "shirt-jeans-sneakers" getup but I can switch to an ensemble that presents a more feminine aura.


 This post has been stuck in my drafts for quite some time now because I've been busy with school. I have to finish some requirements especially in my major subjects and also study for our preliminary examinations.

Going back to our main topic, remembering the day when me and my sister did this quick shoot, it was a usual Sunday afternoon when my sister suddenly grabbed me and asked me to take her photos. At first,I hesitated at first because of the hot weather but eventually, I decided to go so I can have pictures to post here on my blog too.






 Wearing the same type of clothes at once can be very tricky and can ruin the whole outfit. However, in this ensemble, I chose a lighter color of denim jacket to compliment my dark blue high waisted jeans. 



Denim jacket: H&M 
Black crop top: Forever 21 
High waist jeans: JAG 
Shoes: Adidas




  

Whenever I go out, dolling up is one of my established routine. I like the kind of makeup that is fresh, youthful and natural looking.  


Black choker & Gold necklace: Forever 21 
On my face: 
Foundation: Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One (Nude Beige) 
Blush: E.l.f. All Over Cover Stick (Pink Lemonade)
Brows: Etude house Drawing Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown)
Lashes: Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
 Lips: Sleek Matte Me (Birthday Suit)

Prior to this post, I told you guys that I want to publish more fashion related content. This is the first and I'm looking forward to more outfit posts!
 Stay tuned xx
 

Post a Comment