Lazy, Dark Days

21 October 2016

When thick clouds start to form and rain starts to fall, you know you have to dress down a little.

Due to a class suspension yesterday and a vacant Friday (Yes, I don't have classes on Fridays, yehey for me!), I decided to finish some backlogs and gladly, I achieved my agenda today!

Midterms will be approaching in a few weeks and I'll be piled up with school works once again. I know I should be preparing for hell week, as most of the students like to call it, but I feel like I've missed out in my little virtual world, that is why I'm updating while I still can.

The day when my little sister and I decided to take each others' photos again, it was dark, windy and undeniably the kind of weather wherein you just don't want to get out of your cozy nest. But that was a Sunday, meaning we'll be heading to the Church and grab some lunch afterwards. After taking a bath, I was looking at my closet, trying to find something to wear. Honestly, I tried out 2 outfits before putting on this final ensemble.
Luckily, I got some pieces from my wardrobe that are comfortable. I always keep that in mind when dressing up.
Basically, I just wore and used most of my go-tos and favorite pieces. A comfortable jacket to reduce the coldness, a floral crop top so when I don't feel like wearing my jacket anymore, I can still move at ease with this basic piece. My favorite jeans, I just really love this, not too tight, just the perfect texture of denim. Lastly, my sneakers and my bag that I've been overusing for a couple of months now.
 And you can guess how I also love make up. I just went for a nude, natural and subtle look. It may not be clearly seen in the photos the make up that I wore but let me tell you the products that I used.
Foundation: Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One (Nude Beige) 
Blush: E.l.f. All Over Cover Stick (Pink Lemonade)
Brows: Myabelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper
Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London

 Details of what I wore are down below.
Photos by my sister | Editing & Styling by Yours Truly
Till the next blog post,
Angel

Post a Comment