Outdated

12 December 2016

 
And this is for the outfits that never made it on time to my blog-

It's no surprise that the -ber months are the busiest part of the year, most especially to college students like me. Deadlines for the finals week are all that you write on your planner- research submission here, defense there, group works here, and several paper works everywhere! Truly, there is no time to be a couch potato. And also, sleep deprivation will surely be there.

During the midweek of November, when I wasn't too occupied with schoolworks, I had a time to go out with my family to celebrate my parents' anniversary. We checked in at a hotel in front of Resorts World so I decided to dress up a bit and a little far from my usual and comfortable style.

Occasionally, I like to experiment with colors but that time, the urge inside me to stick with neutrals won. I dressed (a little) feminine by wearing a nude top, a gray fitted skirt, and a pair of black sandals. I was at ease with this outfit since the skirt was not too tight and short. I hesitated at first because I wanted to wear sneakers instead, but I was pressured that if I'm going to change and change my shoes, I won't be able to finish my 30-minute makeup routine (uh-huh).
 

The next day, we were about to check out. Still, I wore something formal yet a bit playful. Before I put these pieces inside my bag (actually, when I was about to buy this culottes), I was indecisive. I was at the store and when I grabbed the culottes from the rack, tried it on, I was talking to myself, "what if this doesn't fit me?", "I don't have a specific outfit in mind.", and "what if I look smaller in this pants?!". But again, my "fashion spirit" made me pay for it. I partnered my black culottes with a green off shoulder top that I have in my wardrobe.

 

After that restful and relaxing two day break, I returned to school. Yes, reality welcomed me, and by reality I mean bunch of schoolworks. I have to finish the remaining papers and to meet all of my group mates to talk and to discuss matters for our defense. Before I left our house, I wasn't able to pack up my things for school the night before so I hurriedly get some clothes from my closet and just put them on, did a quickie makeup routine and gathered all the stuff I need for school. Unaware, I also picked my denim jacket and wore it. (Good thing that my parents drove me to school that day) Upon entering the gates of La Salle, oh boy it was a usual sunny-hot day (that we are still not used  to ) and I was deciding if I'm going to take my jacket off, but no- I didn't. Sooner, I was being comfortable with my outfit. I loooved it! 
 

Okay, break. 

I think I should let this out now. To be honest, writing is not my forte and I don't have the widest vocabulary. Aside from having limited time these past months, I am really having a hard time constructing what to say when I'm posting especially if it's a fashion-related post. I can write but it's definitely not my métier. As you may evidently see, I'm more on editing, I'm not saying that I am good at it, but I enjoy doing it. Sometimes I deemed of just editing a bunch of photos, adding artsy text to it and just upload it right away. However, I don't want to publish a post and just serve you with numerous images and just include the details. Besides, I could've just uploaded it on Instagram and just tag/ mention the brands, right? I'm just saying, that bear with my write ups haha and I hope that I'm still making sense kidding!  



Post a Comment