Conference With PSY31

26 December 2016

I have this habit where I take a lot of pictures but I never share or upload them online, and when I scroll back to my gallery, I can't decide whether I should keep them because (Wait, I am not a very sentimental person but) I consider them as memories or I should delete them because of the memory it consumes.

Fortunately, I thought of something that can address my mini dilemma and also my laziness when it comes to write ups haha! 

This blog post contains collaged photos but I will still be babbling a little in between photos, so don't worry.

During the mid week of November, our whole block attended a 3-day conference in Manila. It's a conference held to give importance and appreciation to Filipino Psychology.  From Dasmariñas to Manila, it's an hour and a half trip excluding the traffic.  

Our assembly time at our school was 5:00 in the morning and our departure time was 6:00. First day, we were all excited not for the conference but for the trip we will be enjoying. As expected, most of us slept in the bus due to an early call time. That's the reason why I am specific about the time in the photos below. 



Above is our picture before we hopped into the bus. Looked at our almost just woke up faces, yes "almost", thanks to the minimal makeup I've put- foundation, brow powder (the most important), and lip tint.

Blogger's note: We're not really "mean", well maybe a bit haha!

Finally, we arrived at the said venue a few minutes delayed because of the early traffic. Before th program started, we took some pictures- several students were jumping from tables to tables to chit-chat with their friends. 


The program lasted for 8 hours, of course with breaks in between so we can have our meals. I think that's one of the few things that we enjoyed that day haha! 

Day 2 was filled with presentations of research papers of students coming from different universities. I wasn't able to take some pictures because the time should be strictly followed so sadly, I only have a few and the funny part is, they are the goofy and shameless ones. 


Like seriously, what's good? Haha!

Personally, this was my favorite day- we were asked the day before to choose what activity we want to attend so me and my friends chose the PETA Creative Pedagogy. We were hesitant at first because the first thing that came into our minds was it is related with theatrical works, so what? We'll do acting or is it going to be some sort of a workshop? But unexpectedly, we did some fun activities that I, my lazy and uninterested self when it comes to games, enjoyed. We got to hung out with some professors coming from different schools. 

 
Blogger's note: Yep, that was my pose. I was doing that gesture when we were asked to join a particular game. I was just doing it for fun thinking the speaker will not see me, but she did haha! 

After taking some group photos, we bid farewell to our speakers and our co-attendees before heading back to our bus. While walking, I couldn't take not to take pictures so I grabbed my phone and snapped some with my very own Gigi Hadid ❤.


*sings Drake's hold on we're going home* 
Wrapped the day with a bunch of groupfies with my blockmates. Hoping for more (spontaneous) trips with them 


Post a Comment