My Christmas Wishlist

12 December 2016


Creating your holiday wish list is just another annual activity that, honestly speaking, just passes by like one of the overused New Year's resolution -"I am going to work my butt off this year." Got it, got it? Nah. You cannot get everything on your wish list but hey, there's nothing wrong with wishing, right? :)


My favorite time of the year, Christmas, is just a few days away. People are busy listing down the names of their relatives they will be giving gifts, printing the cutest gift card, and also planning for the food they are going to prepare on Christmas Eve. Not to mention, the hectic days when people are rushing to the mall to catch the Christmas sale. 

Being an unemployed teenager, most of my earnings are from my weekly allowance. I do not save up much, but it's enough to buy gifts for my family. But how about a gift for my dear self? Usually, I spoil myself by buying the stuff (that I consider as necessities such as clothing, makeup, bags, and shoes) with the money my godparents give me.  But since I fancy costly products, I can only purchase one or two. 

However, that doesn't stop me. I still think of and gather the stuff I want to buy, if not this Christmas maybe some other ordinary day where I have the sufficient money that I need. So, below I listed some of the things I truly want. 

 
I oftentimes tend to go out just wearing shirt, jeans, and a pair of sneakers. Unfortunately, there are times when I look like I just got home from my friend's party. So I thought, a jacket can get rid of that problem- a patched black bomber jacket from H&M. Also, as a sneaker lover, why not add a few pairs to my collection? The rose gold Nike Thea is the most pricey product on my list. Lastly, ankle boots (yes to lampshading!) and a classic black handbag that will definitely go with everything.


An average beauty junkie like me probably would not miss including her ride or die products on her list. I'm extremely obsessed with highlighters these days. I can ditch my blush but not my highlighter. I love it because it gives my face that shimmering effect especially when light strikes my face. Currently, I am using Wet n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in the shade Spotlight Peach. A very affordable highlight that truly is long lasting. But I want to purchase some internet-famous products that are earning good reviews, that's why I included Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting Palette and the popular highlighter by Jaclyn Hill, BECCA Champagne Pop highlighter.  Now, everytime I watch some makeup clips on Intagram, most of the beauty vloggers, if not Kylie Jenner's lip kit, they were using the Huda Beauty liquid matte lipstick. My personal pick is in the shade Trendsetter. Lastly, to enhance my lashes, I included the chic Roller Lash mascara from Benefit.

Well, that sums up all the things I want to get this season. Hopefully, Santa will read this! (how I wish he visits my blog)
How about you guys, what's on your wish list?

Post a Comment