What I've Been Up to Lately

23 June 2017


I am composing this post while sitting on a huge yellow puzzle inside a playhouse, looking after my nephew. Odd it is, out of all the places I've been these days, I chose to complete my write up here.

Don't fret because this post is not going to be about me babysitting in a playhouse, neither the current cold and cozy weather here in the Philippines (although I'm really loving it). Tracing back my last 'life update' post, it's been 9 months. Without my other personal contents and my Zalora post (which you can read here), I'd be truly MIA. You might be wondering what I've been doing during those times. Well here you go fam, an update to what I've been up to lately

First and foremost, I don't want to sound and look studious, but it's definitely academics. Most of my time were spent on school- finishing final requirements, completing the first two parts of our research, answering all the online quizzes, reviewing for the finals, and preparing for our research defense. It was pretty hectic and totally sleep-depriving- I usually have only 3-5 hours of sleep because of workload and the fact that I'm pondering on the other deadlines makes it difficult for me to sleep. On the positive side, thank God I'm done with it all, I finished everything on time, and of course I earned great grades. Yay for me! 

During short breaks, I let myself rest from all the responsibilities of being a student (and an active blogger as well, forgive me folks). I tried to get the hours of sleep I wasn't able to complete due to schoolwork. Also, I returned to my natural state of being a couch potato, watching a lot of movies and series.

Done with the acads, let's now move to a bit personal factor. Since my vacation has arrived (May 30 to be specific), my family and I spent the remaining days of summer (although it feels like it's always summer here in the Philippines). We went to a resort in Batangas to celebrate my mom's birthday and mother's day as well. My two elder sisters came home from Dubai so that means gala everywhere every day.
 Blogger's note: Gala is a Filipino term that means to travel or wander spontaneously.

 
The first picture above is our celebration of mom's day + her own special day and the next picture is with our eldest (the one on my left). By the way, I got new glasses and guess what me and my siblings, except our second sister, were wearing glasses!

Next, maybe you guys are unaware, but I am now vlogging!! Yep, I've uploaded my first ever vlog on my Youtube channel (Hit that subscribe button guys - my channel). I'll be uploading beauty, fashion, lifestyle related videos so hope you guys will also watch out for that. Honestly, I'm enjoying it, shooting and editing videos although I'm not a pro. It's the contentment and the achievement you feel after all. 

Lastly, I'm turning 19 this coming July so I thought I should probably do some 'adulting'. With that, I'm planning to get my student license and attend a driving school as well. I'm also deciding whether I should get a job more preferably an online job so I don't have to stress much over time and proximity. This is to earn my own money so I have something to save and use also for my expenses. 

That's about it. I hope I gave a complete and well-explained reason to why I was absent in the blogging world for quite some time. Hope I can catch up with you guys and post more content. 
Till next time 

Post a Comment