Reborn: Happy Easter!

22 April 2019

Hallelujah, praise the One who set me free
Hallelujah, death has lost its grip on me
You have broken every chain
There's salvation in Your name
Jesus Christ, my living hope.

Woke up at 5:20 in the morning, not a morning person I tell you. But, these are the kind of mornings worthy of being an early bird. We took a quick drive to Black Palace Beach to attend the Easter service, a tranquil and fresh place, I must say. Not to mention, breathtaking as well, since Burj Al Arab is visible on the right side of the beach.

We were welcomed with warm "Happy Easter!" greetings along with a little buffet of wholesome pastries. Flowers were also distributed as a small present and were worn behind the ear by some guests.


 
Booklets were handed out by the volunteers which include all the worships songs to guide the attendees. After the service, there were Christians baptized in the ocean. What a wonderful and fresh sight, for me since it was my first time, to witness people being baptized and moving towards becoming a follower of Jesus Christ! 

Post a Comment