My 3 Skincare Empties and Here's Why I Will Repurchase

10 August 2019

Upon arriving in Dubai, I've been more dedicated to taking care of my skin since I witnessed the winter season which caused my skin to dry and of course summer, that keeps my skin oily and acne-prone. So I did my fair share and searched for suitable products to combat my skin problems. I made sure that I picked the right products that I will apply on my face because I have sensitive skin and I don't want to worsen my skin condition. 

Below are the three products that I have emptied (some are almost empty) and my, perhaps, convincing reasons why I will buy them again. A little forewarning, in case you are interested in testing out the following products- the products did address the needs of my skin but it does not automatically mean that it may also work for you. Take note that we have different skin types and we must research the applicable products for our skin.










Bioderma Créaline H2O Solution Micellaire Cleanser 

I must say this is a two-in-one product for me- makeup remover and toner. When I'm wearing makeup, I use this to wipe my makeup off and apply another swipe after washing my face.

Unlike the other toners that I have tried, this doesn't sting, effectively removes makeup and excess dirt on my face (that didn't come off with my facial cleanser)gentle on the skin and non-drying, unscented, and the best part- it's best for sensitive skin.








The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%-  My oily skin produces more acne and I've been trying to prevent it for a long time now and none actually worked wonders. Not until I've heard about this magic serum. I've watched and read reviews on Youtube and from multiple blogs that shared their experiences and their verdict about this product. I purchased mine from Glamazle after being persuaded by how it improved the breakouts of those who religiously used it.

Buying it was not a wrong choice. In fact, it was the total opposite! After 3 weeks of regular use, it did reduce my breakouts, helped in minimizing my overly large pores, brightens my skin tone, and improved the appearance of my blemishes. I do have a say about its smell but it is fairly tolerable. After all, it does what it promises. An additional reason why I love and will repurchase this serum is that this single bottle lasted for four months. FOUR MONTHS. That will help you save cash for your next purchase or for other skincare products you wish to add to your routine.

Two drops are enough to cover the whole face. I apply it in a tapping motion as it what the others recommend doing, wait for it to dry and proceed to lather heavier creams.


 








Bio-Oil Skincare Oil 

A cult favorite, miracle product, and a must-buy- definitely my mainstay in fading acne marks. This is the product I apply before moisturizer which completely seals all that I have applied on my face.

I've noticed how unbelievably fast it faded my acne marks (approximately up to 2 weeks). Not only it clears scars, but it also nourishes my skin and prevents it from being dry and flaky.

It fades my acne marks, brightens my skin tone, hydrates my skin, and leaves a glowy finish when you wake up.









All these products have become a staple part of my skincare routine and really helped with improving my skin condition, although my skin is still far from perfect. What about your skincare empties, or other beauty products you will continue to repurchase? I'd love to read them in the comment section below!

Post a Comment