Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

26 May 2020


Ever since quarantine started, I enjoy baking more. Especially, I am able to satisfy my own sweet cravings. One of my favorite treats to bake are cookies. They are so easy to make and the smell of freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies is heavenly!

I have posted a video on my Youtube channel, showing you how I bake chocolate chip cookies. If you want to watch it or try the recipe out, please let me know in the comments below.


Ingredients:
1/2 cup soft unsalted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 flour, sifted
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

Bake for 10-12 mins at 180° C. Once baked, let them rest in the pan for 5-10 mins before plating. Enjoy the soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies!


Post a Comment