U N W I N D

12 December 2015



Lazy afternoon, she's lying on her bed
Wearing her favorite oversized shirt,
scrolling through her cellphone
Earphones plugged in.
She closed her eyes,
and enjoyed the darkness around her,
got wrapped up with the music being played.


Have you experienced being in a situation wherein you want to be productive but you chose to lie down on you fluffy bed? I always do this whenever I have nothing to do on a lazy afternoon or whenever I got no classes. It's my time to leave all the works behind and just, CHILL.
Research there, homeworks here, group works there, review here- it is really exhausting. That's why when I have the chance to get a break, I really enjoy that time! Now, this playlist that I made includes all the tracks that I listen to during my free time. 35 tracks that will help me escape the stressful world of *coughs* college.

You have to unwind sometimes.

Post a Comment