ECOLOGY TOUR

6 February 2016

Our first and (I think) only tour this semester!
 I was taking a small break before our next class. I was eating outside our room when one of my blockmates told me that we're having a field trip! I hurriedly finish my snack and ran into our
 classroom. I sat and our professor was distributing the papers regarding our tour. So there was tree planting, going to a cave, and going to the ecopark to watch some native performances. 

February 2,2016- We went to Tanay, Rizal. Our assembly time was 4:00-4:30 and we left our university around 5:30 am. It took us 4 hours to get to Rizal. While traveling, I slept since I was excited that I didn't have enough sleep. At Rizal, our first activity was tree planting. So we went down the mountain and started to find a spot where we can plant. It was my first time to hike and the path was a bit slippery because of the grasses.
Finally, we found a spot and there we placed the plants. Here's my friend planting hers while I was busy taking a photo of her. Dang, that day was so hot that I sweated a lot. (I hate sweat, sorry.)

After tree planting, we returned to our bus for our next destination. 
It didn't take long. Minutes later, we were at the next spot. Again, it was my first time to enter a cave. (So many 'first time' that day HAHAHA) The girls went in first followed by the guys. We were not allowed to touch the formations since the minerals will die 'daw'. I was taking pictures inside the cave. I used the flashlight installed in my phone and was lurking around.

  Level 1 of the cave (as they call it), we were still able to see the inside part of the cave but at level 2, the way was so narrow and that you got to bend coz if not the rock formations will hit your head.


crappy photo :(
LIGHT AT LAST!

After heading out the cave, time for groufies!


We drove to our last destination- the eco park. Gosh, I can't believe we climbed about 200 or more stairs just to reach where we are going to take our lunch. 
After tree planting, we returned to our bus for our next destination.


BUFFET!!
While waiting for our turn, picture muna!

Unfortunately, the tour ended and we haven't watched the performance. After lunch, we had enough time to check the place and take pictures hahaha. 



It was such a nice experience especially I spent it with my blockmates. :)























Post a Comment