MINI MAKEUP HAUL

6 February 2016


Let me tell you what happiness is :)
I splurged last week (What an intro hahaha). I purchased some makeup products to spoil myself. I went to Etude House to buy a new brow pencil but unfortunately the one that I'm using is currently out of stock that's why I looked for a new one. 
When I was about to pay for it, the cashier opened the pencil and the tip of it was gray. I was a bit shocked but the girl told me that after using it it will turn into dark brown (so it's like some sort of a covering... i guess?) Honestly, I'm still new to this 'eyebrow thingy' that's why I'm still learning to draw better brows. I like it because it matches my skin tone compared to the pencil I'm using before. Another thing is, it is sooo affordable. I bought it for only P128.00. I can easily blend it because of the smooth brush. Also, it's long lasting. I can go a day without reapplying!! So it's a thumbs up for me! :)

Another product that I bought was a creamy matte lipstick from Maybelline. My friend has one then she tried it on me and I was like "Hmm...hmmm. I LIKE IT!" Hahaha it suits me. It's not too dark and not too pale.

It is actually creamy and after blotting my lips, it's like semi matte. I mean if you're going to look at it, you'll think that it's purely matte but it's not. It's creamy and smooth and the scent is so nice. Another factor why I love Maybelline. I bought for only P165.00. 


And my most favorite product that I've purchased last week? 
It's Revlon's Matte Balm in Sultry!!! 
Seriously, whenever I go to a mall, I always look for it and the girl/saleslady would always say "Sorry ma'am, but it's out of stock."  But that day was my lucky day! (I am giddy while typing this part haha!) So me and my friends went to Revlon and I started searching for it ,again! Wow oh wow! My eyes popped and my jaw dropped when I saw the label 'SULTRY' at the bottom of the lippy! So I immediately tried it and I asked the saleslady how much is it and that I'm going to buy it and she went to the cashier to settle it. My friends laughed at me being such a dork hahaha. Happiness is when you finally bought the lipstick you badly want! I super love it because it is so easy to apply, and it has this minty flavor and feeling after putting it on your lips, it lasts so long. I bought it for P575.00. Yes kinda expensive but I thought that if I will buy it some other time, it won't be available again. :(  This is my go-to lipstick now. I'm not bragging,'kay? but I think it looks nice on me because of my complexion and it makes it look natural.





Post a Comment