XPLODE 2016

20 February 2016

Rave parties bring out the most in any college life.

College is a serious thing- staying up all night for a research paper, rushing to your next class and a lot more stressful activities. Oftentimes, you really want to shout "Ayoko na! Suko na ko!" Well, let me tell you this: Never ever GIVE UP. You will not achieve something good if you don't work for it.

Yep, college indeed is stressful but drowning yourself from several school works isn't good anymore. Don't be an anti-social! You have a social life, have fuuuuuuun! That's what we did last night.


We attended a rave party at our university. There were some games and dance performances before the night started.  At around 6PM MC Ronthug and Marc Marasigan arrived and the students were screaming and were ready to party! MC Ronthug told us to light up our glow foams and spray out our silly strings.


Here's a short compilation of snaps (Add me on snapchat guys: theangelmilca Let's be friends yo!)

These are some photos before we looked wasted. (Still looking fresh. But after the event, we looked like zombies who partied after 123456789 years HAHA)

MC Ronthug hyping up the students
 An ocean of glow foams!

 There's me (my face is too white because the light hit my face) and there's Nathan my brother being himself, and some random girl who joined in our picture)

I was shocked when MC Ronthug invited me on stage. But of course, I enjoyed it!

It was really a blast! Kudos to everyone who put the event together! Til next time!


Post a Comment