Dubai - United Arab Emirates

My Easy 15-minute Peanut Butter Oat Cookies Recipe

3 April 2020

I enjoy being in the kitchen- I love to cook, I love to bake, I love trying out new recipes. Hence, I  immediately tried out this recipe I found on Pinterest- oatmeal cookies. To be honest, quarantine got me doing things out of boredom. Lucky enough, this recipe spared my time and also satisfied my cookie cravings. 
It wasn't that sweet since I didn't mix in any sugar because I do not want to have more cravings after, but obviously, I still gave in to eating more of these irresistible bitesized oatmeal cookies. This recipe is very easy to make and follow. You can add raisins, chocolates, or nuts if you wish. Let me know in the comments below if you also tried this oatmeal cookie recipe and share how your cookies turned out!
Ingredients:
- 2 cups of oats
- 3 tablespoon of peanut butter (I used the one with whole nuts)
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoon of milk of your choice
- pinch of salt

Procedure:
1. Preheat the oven to 150° C.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl- oats, salt, & baking soda.
2. Melt the peanut butter and butter together. Add milk and eggs. Stir until all is well-mixed.
3. Mix both the dry and the wet ingredients together. Make sure that no oats are left unmixed as this will make the cookies crumble easily.
4. Using your hands, spoon, or ice cream scooper, shape the cookies into your desired size. Place them on the baking tray with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 10-12 mins.
6. Sprinkle some salt and/or sugar and let cool.
7, Enjoy!


Pin for later :)

Post a Comment